Airport Transfers 24/7
Price List :
Durban to King Skaka international / King Shaka international to Durban
Pax 1 to 3: R450
Above 3 pax: R100p.p.
Special arrangements required for other areas.
Brand New Service!
(Only On Group Bookings)
Travel from Durban to Swaziland and Swaziland to Durban in style and comfort at rates you can afford.
Looking for safe, reliable transport from Durban to Northern KwaZulu Natal and the kingdom of Swaziland and the kingdom of Swaziland to Durban? Why not get in touch with us for peace of mind Shuttle/transfer between Durban and Swaziland
We pick up from backpackers in Durban, Bluff,Ballito,Gingindlovu, Eshowe,KwaMbhonambi, Mtubatuba,St Lucia ,Hluhluwe ,Golela,Manzini and Mbhabane.
We will be travelling from Durban to Swaziland every Mondays and from Swaziland to Durban on Tuesdays.
Our coach is modern and reliable and is designed for South African conditions. This powerful and performance driven vehicle was developed with high safety standards in mind which include Electronic Stability Program, ABS brakes
1st Zulu Safaris Shuttle: Terms and Conditions
1. Transfer will be in service on Mondays from Durban to Swaziland and Swaziland to Durban on Tuesdays on condition that bookings were received. Shuttle will not operate unless reservations are made and received by the office and a reference number is allocated to the booking
2. All bookings must be made latest on the day before day of departure at the backpackers or our offices, after payment is received a ticket will be issued with the guest’s125 reference number and route
3. Bookings cannot be made with the driver at the pickup point; if bookings are not made in advance no pick up will be made
4. 1st Zulu Safaris and its staff are not responsible for booking or reserving accommodation and activities for its passengers along the route.
5. Please ensure that you are given a confirmation number for each section of your trip as proof of booking. 1st Zulu Safaris will not be held responsible for passengers left behind as a result of unconfirmed bookings.
6.1st Zulu Safaris tickets do not include meals and accommodation.
7. It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and all visas, permits, vaccinations and certificates required for your selected travel route.
8. The Timetable and Arrival & Departure list are subject to change without prior notification and must be confirmed at the time of making the booking.
9. A ‘NO SHOW’ for any booked section of the journey without prior cancellation will result in the loss of that section of the journey and a new ticket will need to be purchased for that section.
10. Please refer to the 1st Zulu Safaris timetable for days of departure and scheduled departure times. Buses will not wait for passengers who are not ready to depart at the scheduled times.
11.Passengers are picked up and dropped off at the venues specified on the Arrival and Departure List and must be ready to leave from these departure points at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure times. 1st Zulu Safaris will not collect you from a hostel if you have not booked in advance to be collected from there.
12. In the event of a bus running behind schedule due to traffic or road works, every attempt will be made to keep passengers informed but we accept no liability for any inconvenience in this regard
13. No animals are allowed on the bus
14.1st Zulu Safaris, its servants and its agents shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury